Registration is now open for the future-oriented seventh biennial ACTA Conference, Pushing the Boundaries, being held in Brisbane from 29th September – 2nd October 2020, in the heart of Brisbane at the Hilton Hotel.
Conference presentations will focus on the theme, Pushing the Boundaries, and speakers will highlight innovations in the theory and practice of teaching English to speakers of other languages in Australia and globally.
The conference strands are:
· New approaches and ideas in TESOL pedagogy
· New developments in linguistics/applied linguistics
· New insights and perspectives on student support and well being
· Changing systems, structures and policies in a TESOL context
· English in a global context
The call for papers is now open. With a wide range of presentations, such as oral presentations, workshops, poster presentations, table top and forums, TESOL practitioners are encouraged to submit a paper. Special Presenter rates apply.
Sign up for our super early bird rate for ACTA (VicTESOL) members, valid until 28th February 2020.