During your discussion, the time is yours as a group to use it in any way you see fit. The following questions are there to provide stimulus.
- Introduce yourself, your school or institution, and one resource that you are looking for for your classroom.
- What resources have worked well for you in EAL classrooms?
- How did you use this resource with students?
- What resources do you recommend for reading, writing, speaking and listening?
- What multilingual resources have you found helpful?
- What LMERC resources have you borrowed and how have you used them?
- What suggestions do you have in terms of resources you would find useful for LMERC to acquire which you could then borrow?
- Share on the Padlet
Remember to share your resource suggestions and documents on the Padlet page. A link to this page will be provided in the email we send you the day after the event. Here is a link to the Padlet: